HomeAbout meFreebies!!!Image HTML map generator

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Coming Soon...

Thought I would give you all a sneak peak of what I have in store for the first week in February...

   On Monday, we will read some of my favorite Groundhog's Day books! We will also experiment with shadows and make an adorable Groundhog craft using construction paper hearts. Perfect for February! 


    On Wednesday, my students will attend the Living History Museum, put on by our middle schoolers. This is always a wonderful event. The middle school students each choose a historical figure and dress/act as this character to create a "living" museum. Great project for Black History Month! 

   In centers, my students will begin working with some Valentine's Day themed activities. Check it out! 

















Most of the center activities from the week come from my Chocoholic CCSS Math and Literacy Centers. All of the centers are in color and black and white! I just printed the black line version because I was low on ink! Every center is CCSS aligned, has options for differentiation, and includes differentiated recording sheets. 



Differentiated Recording Sheets: 





You can grab some of the additional resources I will be using by clicking the images below: 
  
  



2 comments :

  1. I think I am a Chocoholic! Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Thanks for the opportunity to link up Deedee!

    ReplyDelete